Salvation - Aplin Gabrielle

Hola Criaturas!!! Hoy os subo la canción que debería de haber subido el martes, pero que decidí cambiarla por una reseña. Espero que esta canción os guste .





You are the avalanche 
One world away 
My make believing 
While I'm wide awake 

Just a trick of light 
To bring me back around again 
Those wild eyes 
A psychedelic silhouette 

I never meant to fall for you but I 
Was buried underneath and 
All that I could see was white 
My salvation 
My, my... 
My salvation 
My, my... 

You are the snowstorm 
I'm purified 
The darkest fairytale 
In the dead of night 

Let the band play out 
As I'm making my way home again 
Glorious we transcend 
Into a psychedelic silhouette 

I never meant to fall for you but I 
Was buried underneath and 
All that I could see was white 
My salvation 
My, my... 
My salvation 
My, my... 

My salvation 
My, my... 
My salvation 
My, my...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No os vayáis sin comentar porfi
este blog se alimenta de vuestros comentarios.